[windows2000] Re: Sus and apache?

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:56:22 -0400

I administered an AS/400 at my previous job, and they're tanks.  They may
not be pretty, but they're as solid as you could every want them to be.
We're putting in a new GUI based ERP system right now, it's based on Oracle,
and it's a PIECE of CRAP.  It's not really oracle's fault, it's the lame ass
programmers that are writing the thing.  Anyways, I guess my point with that
last statement is that text based applications still have a huge place in
today's world.  I know some of the biggest complaints is that order entry
will not be nearly as quick because of the GUI.

YAY TEXT!

-Aaron

Aaron Dokey - MIS
Reid Tool Supply