[windows2000] Re: Sus and apache?

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:44:05 -0400

That's true with almost any decent technology...  But that doesn't mean that
their aren't better things out there.  :)

IIS has it's pros and cons, so does apache.  One thing I can say is that I
don't have 250MB of patches to apply to a well setup linux/apache box after
I'm done loading it.  I do however, have that with Win2k/IIS.

-Aaron

Aaron Dokey - MIS
Reid Tool Supply
2265 Black Creek Rd.