[windows2000] Re: Sus and apache?

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:26:55 -0400

Pffft.  That means that it's the person who's responsible for your WWW
servers is the one keeping you employed.  If people know what the hell
they're doing, IIS doesn't cause any problems.  I installed W2K server on
our intranet server a few months back instead of letting our jackass
department doing it, and it's the most problem free server here, if I may
toot my own horn for a bit!  ;]

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com