[windows2000] Re: Streaming video/remote control

  • From: "Condon, Mike" <M1C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 19:18:58 -0600

I'll look at using MS Windows Media Player as a replacement. However it
fails to open the Mac streaming software we're using on the server end (URL
rtsp://<ip address>/mystream.sdp).
I'll have to also trim out all of the misc & unnecessary background tasks.
But my fundamental question, is whether using a remote control program like
PCAnywhere to display video within PowerPoint is pushing this kind of
application outside of its capabilities or original design intentions.