[windows2000] Re: Speaking of Gencontrol

  • From: "Joshua Owen" <joshua.owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 10:11:31 +0000

Is RPC and the Remote reg service running on the remote pc?

Aside from that as long as you got admin rights on the remote pc and there are
no software firewalls in-between it should work fine.

We use version 1.1 here with no probs.

>>> "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/12/07 8:14 am >>>
Charles R. Buchanan <> scribbled on Monday, December 03, 2007 9:07 PM:

Get a newer version maybe?

I use v1.1 and it works fine here.