[windows2000] Someone deleted a user

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:49:25 -0500

Hi list,

A domain user disappeared from our user list today.  Is there any way I
can find out who deleted him?  I imagine this depends on what auditing
stuff we have enabled.  There's a whole bunch of entries in our security
log on our DC, but they don't really mean anything to me.  Anyone know
what an entry that means "userx deleted usery" would look like?

Thanks a lot,

the system manager.