[windows2000] Re: "Some" KB Articles on Windows Vista .... upgrade nightmare ...

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:03:38 -0800

What they (M$) are counting on is the diehard fans to run right out and
buy it, hype it up, get their friends to buy it and so forth. Then sit
by the phone because you can probably imagine how many people have hosed
up their system(s) trying to do a dual boot alone! :-O $upport Division
is probably looking for extra help as we speak! :-)

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:03:30 -0500, "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com"
<jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

(^_^)Well I do like living onthe edge... but if I can't get the darn thing to
(^_^)install (and I'm supposed to know what I am doing) how in the world do they
(^_^)expect the common man to be able to it?   It appears that if I really want
(^_^)it on my current machine that I'll need to go out and get a better video
(^_^)card. (probably around $100 us) For that much and the grief I could
probably
(^_^)just spend a couple hundred more and and buy a Dell with it preloaded.
(^_^)JK

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want,
to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers