[windows2000] Re: Software Distribution

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:59:13 -0800

>From: White, Collin [mailto:cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>Hello all, I was wondering if any of you had suggestions for pushing >out
>software to clients.  We need to be able to push out some small
>client software to about 50 PC that are spread out across our WAN.  Do
>you know of any good products to accomplish this?

Norton Ghost Corporate has a package delivery system that supposed to do
that, but I haven't used it yet.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that
keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."