[windows2000] Re: Snaking WindowsUpdate Website

  • From: "Dave Nelson" <David.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:29:58 -0700

I've been playing with SUS, but I don't like the idea of the servers
going out and automagically updating themselves...  I want to sit on a
server and actually do the installation myself rather than have the
Automatic Updates service "help me."

-- Dave

>>> GauCra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/03/2003 6:42:11 AM >>>

I think that is the whole idea behind MS SUS.  I havent had a chance to
check it out yet, but it is supposed to work pretty well.