[windows2000] Re: Slow list day, taking opportunity to bitch pointlessly

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:49:02 -0500

- CD burning.  I use that from time to time.

- Taskbar grouping (although I'm still flaming mad that MS has ignored
my numerous mswish e-mails about being able to rearrange the damn
buttons on the taskbar.  If I have to close Outlook for some reason, I
have to close everything else then, because I want Outlook to be my
first task on the taskbar.)

- The new start menu.  I pin 10 programs down.

Hmmm, interesting.  I can't think of anything else!

> From: Chris Berry [mailto:compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx]=20

>=20
> I run 2000 all the time and love it, what features did XP=20
> have that you=20
> missed?
>=20
> Chris Berry
> compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Systems Administrator
> JM Associates
>=20
> "Live dangerously, overclock your servers."

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com