[windows2000] Re: Slow list day, taking opportunity to bitch pointlessly

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:16:40 -0500

I'm not a huge fan either.  They stupified way too much, and it takes
way too many changes to make it not talk to me like an idiot.  I think I
have about 30 .reg files saved in my "setup" drive that I have to merge
after I install it to make it not treat me like a child.  But still, I
ran 2000 again for a few weeks a couple months ago, and I missed some XP
things too much and went back to XP.  I wish that I could take those few
features that I like in XP and install them on 2000.  That would be
perfect.  Windows 2000 is Microsoft's last great operating system, in my

> From: Greg Reese [mailto:GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
> I would just like to throw in that I hate XP.  I have been extremely =3D
> disappointed with it.  If they would just make Movie Maker=20
> for Win2k I =3D
> would be happy.

the system manager.