[windows2000] Re: Slow list day, taking opportunity to bitch pointlessly

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:35:36 -0800

>From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>That's a pretty weak philosophy for someone with a "Live dangerously,
>overclock your servers" signature.  :P
>
>My philosophy is "Get it IMMEDIATELY and install it IMMEDIATELY.  If it
>fails, just reformat and reinstall everything."

Lets just say that if MS made servers I'd have to change my signature line,
to something like "What unresolved hardware issues have you had today?"
Besides, it was supposed to be funny, anyone who actually overclocks their
servers in a production environment is either a nut, or has such a bad
budget that they should be shot out of mercy.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Live dangerously, overclock your servers."