[windows2000] Re: Slightly OT: XP SP2 - Install or Not?

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:05:35 -0500

I've rolled out XP SP2 to very nearly all of the computers in the
district I company I work for... we've not had any big issues with it.

Drew

>>> miked@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/10/04 01:50PM >>>
I was wondering what the consensus is with regards to installing XP
SP2.
I personally do not use XP, but I have a few clients that use it.  I
remember when it first came out that it had hardware and software
compatibility issues.  Were the problems legitimate, or was it operator

error?  Most of my clients use their systems for the basic/vanilla
office programs.  No extravagant software/games and not a lot of non-MS

software installed.

Thanks a million!
-MikeD