[windows2000] Slightly OT: XP SP2 - Install or Not?

  • From: Mike Dillinger <miked@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:50:06 -0800

I was wondering what the consensus is with regards to installing XP SP2. I personally do not use XP, but I have a few clients that use it. I remember when it first came out that it had hardware and software compatibility issues. Were the problems legitimate, or was it operator error? Most of my clients use their systems for the basic/vanilla office programs. No extravagant software/games and not a lot of non-MS software installed.

Thanks a million!
-MikeD