[windows2000] Site Pick of the week Xname.org

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:42:52 -0500

Don't have your own DNS servers for your web site and your hosting service
doesn't offer them?  Here is the perfect solution. Xname.org  This site
gives you free DNS services. You can even make them a secondary DNS if you
only have one DNS server.

I am so impressed by how well their service works that I even donated to the
site!  I created a zone on their site and had a web site up and running
within an hour!

https://www.xname.org/

Regards,
Jim Kenzig