[windows2000] Re: Site Pick of the Week

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:00:03 -0800

>From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net"; <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>What a great site!  This doesn't block all ads (and I know the
>discussion is an ethical one) but if you want to do this type of stuff
>here is the place to go to find out how to do it and what to block.
>Blocking ads on the Internet with a list of ad servers hostnames and IP
>The how to's
>The latest List to block

You're my hero.  I knew that you could do this, but I was too busy to try
and make the initial list, now that I have it though adding a few sites here
and there is no big deal.

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"I can sleep at night because my servers are secure.  What's the secret you
ask?  I filled them with concrete."

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.