[windows2000] Re: Shareware/GPL Modem Comm package

  • From: "Webmail" <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:43:55 -0500

Jen,
I used to use Telix over 20 years ago when I ran a BBS here in Cleveland!
Best term emulation software out there for scripting. I had an 80 meg hard
drive back then. It was a monster and costed $4000 at the time to get.  I
still have the drive and even have about 800 5 1/4" floppies that have all
the from it I had on my bbs, I am sure the older dos versions of telix are
on them. That is if they are even readable now.  Even back then I was the
download and file King of the world! Gosh that makes me feel really old..the
fond memories of Dos 3.31.  Windows was only a twinkle in Bill Gates eyes
back then.
JK