[windows2000] Re: Several Static IP Address and Linksys Router

  • From: Wilson Richard <rbwilsoniii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:26:28 -0700 (PDT)

Ray;

I use to have that config, but when I bought static IP
address, I used one Static IP address for my LAN.  And
my ISP provided me the config info for the WAN that I
did input.  I can forward all request for the static
IP address to internal IP address on the router.  But
like i said, I can only forward one static IP address
thru my router, not two or three.