[windows2000] Re: Server almost dead after security update - windows 2008

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 03:51:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hyper-v is out of beta and working ok. I have had my environment working for
well over 3months, just got knocked out by the security update, but like I said
it all seems to be working ok again.

With regards to beta hyper-v, the only issue was that you had to have the
language and environment settings set to US for it to work, but I hear with the
new ones it does not matter.