[windows2000] Re: Server Upgrade Problems

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:55:49 -0800

From: "Neil Bullock" <n.bullock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In the Directory Service event log on
admin_server, there are a couple of Global Catalog errors, where it mentions
it can't contact the global catalog server.

This is what you need to focus on, what's the exact error?

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day." -- Tim Mullen

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software