[windows2000] Re: Server Upgrade Problems

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:55:49 -0800

From: "Neil Bullock" <n.bullock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In the Directory Service event log on
admin_server, there are a couple of Global Catalog errors, where it mentions
it can't contact the global catalog server.

This is what you need to focus on, what's the exact error?

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day." -- Tim Mullen

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963