[windows2000] Re: Server Room- Fire Suppression

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:45:51 -0500

We use water in our logon script.  Most of our problem users then
disappear while screaming "I'm melting what a world".
Jeff

From: Greg Reese [mailto:GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=3D20

Haldides are wicked deadly if inhaled though.  They will remove the =
=3D3D
oxygen from your bloodstream and keep oxygen out of your lungs at the
=3D3D
same time.  You suffocate and die.  Never use haldides like Halon in a
=3D3D
closed space.  I doubt you could find anyone to install such a system in
=3D3D
a server room.  Water and powder are  the practical choices.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com