[windows2000] Re: Securing Files

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:52:39 -0700

Thanks.  The bottom line, I guess, is that some kind of encryption is
necessary.  I've been looking into EFS as an option, but I'll probably end
up with PGP.

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.