[windows2000] Re: Script to connect network printer

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 04:10:45 -0800 (PST)

OK, I worked out a way to achieve what I want with out checking ou membership.
I decided to apply the policy on the Compuer Config \Admin\ System\ Logon\ Run
These Program at user logon. And this seems to work, except I am missing
something. And because I think this uses a system account to run the script,
there might not be issues with inadequate permissions, but again I might be
wrong.

Thanks

Patrick Allanah