[windows2000] Re: Script to connect network printer

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 03:40:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sorin,

I have got the script to connect network printers. Stage 1 done, now I would
like to modify the script to check for OU membership before connecting the
printers. I am hing to do this for 7 different printers in 7 different room.
Like you said I tried running this script as a startup script and it would not
work so I am sticking to logon script.

Thanks

Patrick