[windows2000] Re: Scanning for viruses on servers

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:35:35 -0600

You mean like the free online scans out there?......I believe I was doing
that on our webserver (trend micro, I think)before I got the OK to buy a
site license to cover all machines.....but don't you then have to do that
manually?

We run Norton Corporate edition on our 2000 server just fine. Works
nicely....automatically keeping virus definitions up to date for all the
users .....now if I can figure out a way to stop users from aborting the
scheduled scans... :(

Chris