[windows2000] Re: Salary

  • From: "Joshua Owen" <joshua.owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:34:25 +0000

No worries, water off a ducks back! I wasn't insinuating that you were
obligated to do that (especially the part about becoming a linguist and global
monetary mastermind!), I was simply stating that if you were curious that it
would be the easiest way to establish a location! I suppose my original email
was based on sarcasm, so fair do's! Fight fire with fire and all that! I didn't
intend to offend you in first instance, however if I did I apologise too.

Cheers
Josh

>>> jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/11/04 2:19:02 pm >>>
You are correct.  I could follow the link to his web site, learn Spanish.
Figure out the city, collect local salary expectations.  Find a kid at my sons
school who has done a book report on the local economic conditions.  Print up a
50 page bio on all of the local job openings.  Open Excel and put together a
little variable calculator with numeric equivalencies for differing variables
such as vacation time and benefits.  Then I could factor in how valuable each
of these are to differing persons dependant on their marital status and number
of children.  Publish the results of all factors and give him a quick answer.
What was I thinking?
My point was "you did not even give us the basis to begin to answer the
question".
Sorry for the sarcasm.  This was typed with a whimsical expression in the
spirit of fun.  If this offends anyone, I am sorry and I apologize.
Jeff