[windows2000] Re: Salary

  • From: "Joshua Owen" <joshua.owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:03:50 +0000

You could always check out the website on his signature if you're after some
geographical clarification! ;-)

Bolivia I think!

I don't know a right lot about their economics/pay structures mind!

>>> jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/11/04 1:41:28 pm >>>
That number is entirely dependant on other factors, that have nothing to do
with the job description.  What I make in Michigan, would be fantastic money in
Tennessee.  I would not be able to live on it in California.  I could live
extremely comfortable on it in Mexico.

Other factors include benefits.  Does the person have to cover some of the
costs of health insurance?  Is there a retirement plan?  How much paid vacation
time do they have?

An IT Manager in the right part of California, who has all of their health
insurance paid, a retirement plan that the company pays for and 5 weeks of
vacation, would still be making more than an IT Manager in Mexico with no
benefits and 2 weeks vacation.

I know that this is not much of an answer, but you did not give enough
information for a complete answer.  It might help to give us at least the name
of your country.

Jeff

Jesus Loves You