[windows2000] Re: SVCHOST.EXE @ 100% Every 5 seconds..

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:25:20 -0800

Did you ever consider that you might have a bad NIC?

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year. -John Foster Dulles"

Martin, Eddie wrote:
It stops spiking and goes back to normal cpu usage....