[windows2000] SV: Is it possible that terminal services could change a user's default printer?

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:47:07 +0200

I have seen this for my VPN users.

Citrix (Not sure you use it) is configured to use the local printer (if any,
wich many has at home) as the default printer.

When they come back to theyr office, the 'home printer' is no longer there, so
it takes the first in the list as deafult. Wich in many cases is wrong.

Have not a soloution for this, as I have not tried to solve it yet. It all a
matter of time and priorites.

Mvh
Svein Arild