[windows2000] Re: SV: Automating VPN Connection Startup

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:51:37 +0100

hiya,

Thanks for your comments.

We use Kix here, I am unsure of the papramters tc. to use for the VPN
connection though ?

Can you elaborate ??

Thanks,

Steve

>>> svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 14/10/03 14:49:41 >>>
You can put a link to a script in the startupfolder, and only execute
the VPN application if the computername, ip adress, etc is correct

(kix32)

if @wksta = "servername"
        shell "application.exe -parameter1 -parameter2"
endif

Mvh
Svein Arild