[windows2000] SUS - Service Pack downloads

  • From: "Kevin Alexander" <kalexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:42:57 +0100

Hi all

Just to let you know, our SUS Server downloaded Win2k SP4 and XP SP1 (network
install versions) last night.  My understanding was that we would need the
new version of SUS in order to roll out SPs - does anyone know for sure?

I don't mind updates being applied automatically, but we need to be careful
with Service Packs.  Having said that, the fact it can do it is great.

Kevin Alexander
Ionix Pharmaceuticals
Unit 418, Cambridge Science Park
Milton Road
Cambridge CB4 0PA
Tel. 01223 433777

DISCLAIMER:
are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender or the Ionix IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 1223 433741