[windows2000] Re: SUS Server

  • From: "Kevin Alexander" <kalexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:33:58 -0000

Thanks Glenn

The thing that's confusing is that the GPO doesn't seem to have any =
effect on
the clients and instead of being redirected to a local server the log =
files
show updates coming from http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v4/.  Unless =
of
course the update is coming from our server and it fools the client ...

I'm going to try installing SUS on another server and change the GPO to =
see
if it works.  Why is nothing easy in the wonderful world of Microsoft???
Kevin