[windows2000] Re: STOP error after Windows XP upgrade

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:56:01 -0700 (PDT)

Simple!
  Create a bartpe boot CD disk, boot to CD and it will let you access the drive
to delete the drivers.
  http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
  JK

Daniel Ensor < wrote:
  Hi Ron

There's this but you'd need to get to the desktop?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325672

Other than that you could just reinstall, or is that not an option?

Cheers
Dan