[windows2000] Re: SSL-FTP on IIS

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:10:48 +0100

Installation is fairly straightforward, install the package, run mkpasswd
and mkgroup to create the passwd and group files, then start the service. If
you have any problems, your best bet would be to join the SSH list on
erdelynet.com.

Regards,

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or