[windows2000] Re: SCSI ntfs-drives when using ghost

  • From: Cristian Costea <cristian.costea@xxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:41:26 +0200

I've noticed this behavior on Intel SRCU32 controllers, took me 1 hr. to figure
out what
was wrong after using disks on an adaptec controller, the SRCU32 wasn't waiting
for the disks to initialize, adaptec was waiting..., so I think this is not
your case :)
What happened to you looks like another computer voodoo thing.