[windows2000] Re: SCSI ntfs-drives when using ghost

  • From: Cristian Costea <cristian.costea@xxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:06:27 +0200

I had some problems with SCSI disks on one server like you said, after a while
they
went away and came back on and so on... They were really gone when I updated
the the
BIOS' backplane or whatever is called. Another thing, it might be possible that
fast controller is not initializing the disks properly with slow disks, you must
search for a setting in the controller's BIOS to wait for the disks to
initialize or
increase the initialization timeout if you can.