[windows2000] SBS NT 4.0 to SBS W2k3 Server Migration

  • From: thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:13:22 -0400 (EDT)

We have a Windows SBS NT 4.o server that we are using for Exchange server,
file & print serving, and domain authentication.

Does anybody have any good documentation / procedure on migrating this to
a new Windows SBS 2003 Server  ... the new server is not configured yet,
so any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

I will need to move all of the users /
mailboxes / domain attached workstations running w2k pro and of course the
file shares (which is the easiest part).

Thanks in advance ...
Dave Flaim