[windows2000] Re: Remote Desktops MMC snapin

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <RCostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 06:55:56 -0500

Let's not forget the saggy, tattooed women.  They're hot!

        From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Costanzo, Ray
        Posted At: Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:18 AM
        Posted To: Windows 2000
        Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Remote Desktops MMC snapin

        It is.  I had a great use for it at my old job where I was
always on and off servers, but where I am now, I'm just a number in a
giant room of code-monkeys.

        I just about lost it when I couldn't enter a port number, but
after some searching, found that this was fixed in AdminPakSP1.  Why do
they still have the original one out there, I wonder.

        One thing I wish I could configure is how Windows key
combinations should behave as in the stand-alone mstsc.  But, yeah well.