[windows2000] RIS problem.

  • From: "Molumuri, Janardhan" <mjanar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:48:08 +0530

Hi,

I am having a problem with RIS, i.e.
I installed RIS and a added CD based image first. When installing os on
client, the image is automatically selected and starts the installation. I
have disabled automatic setup option in Group polilcy. Still I am not
getting operating system images menu list.

Also I have added a RIPrep image, it is also not showing in list of
operating system option, only CD based image is automatically selected.

Can somebody help me on this?

Thanks much,
-janardhan.