[windows2000] RIS problem.

  • From: "Molumuri, Janardhan" <mjanar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:48:08 +0530

I am having a problem with RIS, i.e.
I installed RIS and a added CD based image first. When installing os on
client, the image is automatically selected and starts the installation. I
have disabled automatic setup option in Group polilcy. Still I am not
getting operating system images menu list.

Also I have added a RIPrep image, it is also not showing in list of
operating system option, only CD based image is automatically selected.

Can somebody help me on this?

Thanks much,
This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software