[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: ot home vs pro

  • From: Frank Monroe <Frank.Monroe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:16:02 -0500

Windws XP Professional has a built in CAL for 2000 TS.  It does not for 2003
TS.  However, if your purchased your Windows XP Professional license prior
to the release date, Microsoft will give you a 20003 TS Cal for each one.
This has to be done by contacting them or by entering the license key in TS
License Manager.