[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: What is "Authenticated Users"?

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:13:31 -0400

For the hell of it, I took my test 2000 machine out of the domain and
put it in its own workgroup.  I then shared a directory on my machine,
which is in the domain, and gave Everyone full share and NTFS
permissions.  I changed the local admin password on my 2000 machine so
it didn't match the local admin password on my computer.  I was NOT
permitted access to this share, as expected.  Shwew.  I would have
killed myself if I had.

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.