[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:59:58 -0500

I only know of 2 people who bottom post on this list.  I have never seen
you comment on Jim Kenzig top posting.  I have seen you rant without
adding to the post.

>Nearly everyone else on this list top posts,

Not true, though more do here than elsewhere because it's the default
setting for MS Outlook and Outlook Express and they're too lazy to
change
it.

>including the moderator.  I have noticed that you do not rant when he
>posts.

I try not to do it for every message because that would be annoying, but
If
I'm going to reply to a message anyways and its a messed up top posted
jumble I'll mention it, even if it happens to be the moderator.