[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:11:25 -0000

I have to agree with Ray on this one. Outlook automatically inserts at the
top of replies and that suits my "sorted by conversation" view down to the
ground. I can follow a thread from start to finish without having to hunt
through each message for the new text.

I agree about trimming though.

For example....