[windows2000] RES: Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:01:56 -0200

You can get a lot of money by maintaining something then just developing and
getting a one time fee. You can release updates and charge on that. There
are many ways of getting paid in open source and you are still helping out
the community, learning to code better (by allowing ppl to check/audit out
your source), etc....

Regards,

Eduardo