[windows2000] RES: Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:45:56 -0200

If you've read the previous message on the subject you will be able to grasp
what the guy is talking about top posting. There is no need to go searching
the message to find your answer. The only time you ever need bottom posting
in my opinion is when you have a bunch of questions and you want put it in
the right place...

Is there a rule in the list to bottom post? If there is, I will
otherwise.... I don't think so! ; P

Regards,

Eduardo