[windows2000] RES: Re: Linux forum

  • From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:39:21 -0300

Thanks Chris!!!!

Regards,

Eduardo Freitas

-----Mensagem original-----
De: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Chris Berry
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2003 16:02
Para: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: [windows2000] Re: Linux forum

>From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I could use another good forum too! ; )
>Can any one point me to a good list or forum discussing linux?

I use oclug@xxxxxxxxx but that's for orange county california.  What you
need to do is go to google and type in your city/county/area and LUG, and
find out what user groups are near you, then sign up for one that has a
mailing list.  For me, this has been a great solution, there is a huge range

of people on there all the way from home users to a guy who works as the
main admin for pricegrabber.com

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day."  -- Tim

Mullen

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single biggest constraint to
scaling up?! Get this free white paper to understand the real constraints &
how to overcome them. SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more
servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147