[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: Domain doubts

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:49:05 -0700

From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Never used IPCop... Is it any better than freeswan?

It's a complete firewall distro that uses freeswan for the vpn portion.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day." -- Tim Mullen

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es