[windows2000] Re: RES: Lazy keyboard

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:57:38 -0700

From: Daniel Ensor <densor@xxxxxxxxx>
Check that the correct permissions are on the relevant registry keys, it
sounds like an access denied to a key?
Run Regmon or the like and that might help you arrow down the problem

Unfortuneately I can't do that since I can't log in without keyboard access. In any case I've only recently reinstalled the OS so I don't think this is the issue at hand.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day." -- Tim Mullen

Instant message during games with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com