[windows2000] Re: RDP in a web page

  • From: "Grant, Lachlan ISMC:EX" <Lachlan.Grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:11:59 -0700

i believe you are looking for this.. you need the rdp activex client.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=33AD53D8-9ABC-4
E15-A78F-EB2AABAD74B5&displaylang=en

        From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
http://ThinHelp.com
        Posted At: Monday, May 15, 2006 11:56 AM
        Posted To: Windows 2000
        Conversation: [windows2000] Re: RDP in a web page

        Cant you just create an RDP file and put it on the server and
make a link to that file on the web page?

        Jim Kenzig <mailto:web at kenzig.com>
        CEO The Kenzig Group
        http://www.kenzig.com <http://www.kenzig.com/>
        Sponsorships Available!