[windows2000] Publishing clustered printers??

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:54:55 -0400

How do I publish printers that are clustered in Windows 2000?  If I check
the "publish in AD" box, it publishes the printer using the node name
instead of the cluster name...  If I try to do it directly through AD, it
tells me I can't do that, and to use the printers folder....   ??

Thanks in advance....

-Jeff